Opiate Recovery Coordinator
|07 March 2023
|£26,393.77 to £30,316.74 per year
|Additional salary information:
|Outer London Weighting (£2,080.07)
|06 April 2023
|Change Grow Live
Opiate Recovery Coordinator Requirement
Do you want to work for a caring organisation that believes in people?
Do you want to make a difference?
As an Opiate Recovery Coordinator with Change Grow Live you’ll work with people who use our services, helping them get to where they want to be.
With this role you’ll be working as part of Barnet Opiate team. The team supports people with their or their loved ones’ opiate dependency issues.
The successful candidate will help to underpin a strong recovery by:
– Supporting the service user relationships with family and significant others, aiding in building potential support systems.
– Engaging with people who have substance misuse problems and providing them with advice, support, and recovery focused structured clinical interventions to support their recovery and primary health care needs.
– Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self-determination.
No two days are the same and we treat every person who comes into our service as an individual, so being flexible, curious and a good listener are key. You’ll have to record information about what you do, so enjoying a bit of paperwork and attention to detail is important. But most of the time you’ll be enjoying working with people from all backgrounds, making a difference to their lives.
This is what one of our Recovery Workers had to say: “I like the team spirit, that we all bring something different, and we always put the people who use our service first”.
– Knowledge of the issues facing drug and alcohol users, including appropriate medical interventions, social care and health issues.
– Employ a professional, empathetic and non-judgemental attitude toward service users.
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience of working with drug and alcohol issues and a clear understanding of the need for, and ability to, deliver quality services.
Our values are to be compassionate, open and bold. If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you so click apply.